Senior Developer/Team Lead
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our growing team. We deliver beautiful, high-quality software to our customers, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about web software and want to contribute their skills and experience to help us improve further. Your career will be propelled by working alongside top-class engineers, testers, project managers and sysadmins within a dynamic company, open to change and new ideas.
Your application will be assessed on how clearly you can describe how you meet what we’re looking for, as described below. Please provide a letter describing this, with a brief CV as well as some examples of your work. This role will be based at our Leicester office.
Skills, experience and capabilities:
- Excellent knowledge of programming, code design, OO, ideally using PHP
- Experience of working in commercial software development
- Expertise in developing secure, scalable web software
- Expertise in the software development lifecycle and release management
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Meeting deadlines, sometimes under pressure
- Taking responsibility for completing work to a high level of quality
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to make decisions
- Source control
Job perks and benefits:
- Massive opportunity to learn and grow
- Private healthcare cover with AXA PPP
- MacBook Pro and all Apple hardware
- Onsite parking
- Unlimited fresh ground Coffee
You must have the right to work permanently in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer & Investor in People.
To apply, simply click on the link below.